Tuesday, January 11, 2011

NEW YEAR, NEW BEGINNINGS!

I decided it was time for change, in my life and on my blog. Poor neglected blog has been the same since 2008. Hope you like the new look and hope that the change in my blog name doesn't change anything with my followers.

Reflecting on what I wanted to accomplish this year I have decided to get back on track of something I left years ago. My art! Yes, there is art in crazy quilting and all but I mean back to paper and pencil, drawing , painting, and now my new found love of visual journaling.
I do have some commitments to continue in some of my groups which I plan on doing, but as far as new sewing projects or stuff like that I have decided I won't be participating .

This is the year to dedicate to my first love of the ARTS and to work on all those UFO's I have everywhere. So you will still be seeing some of my sewing projects, they will be my poor UFO's that have been sitting in drawers. Also my 2012 crazy quilt that I started and got all the blocks sewn together but not one block has finished embellishing on it. Got to get these things finished!!

I wish all my followers a wonderful New Year ! Hope you like the look of my new blog.

2 comments:

creativelenna said...

I love your new blog look and title Thelma! The URL stays the same, thelmassewthings.blogspot.com -so your followers and all are still connected. But you can change the title to better suit you and it is fine!

Thelma said...

Thanks Lynna!