Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lesson 5: Vintage Basics

In this lesson we were to use a metal object. Well, the only two I could find in my stash here at this house just wouldn't work. So I used an epoxy sticker out of my scrapbook package I had purchased. It's plastic. I went ahead and glued it to make sure it wouldn't come loose. I printed the smaller flowers on vellum then the bigger flowers on cardstock. Trying to give the illusion of distance. It looks great from a distance but not so sure close up. lol


4 comments:

arts4all said...

Thelma, I absolutely love your colors and also the quote about giddiness and beautiful things. Think I'll copy it onto a card for a daily reminder to myself to create beauty (so I can be giddy, of course!) ;∾)

Nancy said...

I like the colors in this, too! Very creative.

Philippines Tourism said...

The colors are amazingly beautiful! I might give that a try myself! Great Work!

Thelma said...

Thank you all for the wonderful compliments!