Saturday, March 15, 2008

Make My Day Award



I've been tagged by Candi and Norma for the Make My Day Award. Thank you both, this is such an honor and sorry it took me so long to address this honorable mention.


The Rules are to "Give up to 10 people whose blog brings you happiness & inspiration and makes you feel happy about Blogland." Beware! You may get the Award several times! Let them know by posting a note on their blog so they can pass it on. Here is my list of Blogs that make me happy and make my day!

It will be hard to stop at 10 cause there is so many blogs I love visiting but below are whom I will choose.

Candi
Norma
Pat
Sharon
Gerry
Allison
Susan
Val
Gail
JK

2 comments:

Gerry said...

Thelma, you have done such a lovely job with your seam treatments. I love the leaves and the square(ish) design at the lower right.

Excellent job matching your color scheme!!!!

Thelma said...

Thank you so much Gerry. Your comment means a lot to me.