Friday, May 18, 2007

Secret Sister Package

In my CQ4Newbies group, we had a secret sister swap. Well , my very dear secret sister had some major life situations that prevented her from being able to send the swap to me. Not only was she having health problems of her own. Her mother and father were very ill and her sister in law was terminally ill. At the time I didn't know who my secret sister was, but I thought it might be her. Well Judyth voluntered to help if anyone wasn't able to send to their secret sister. Judyth had health problems with her husband Ray at that time. Judyth kept apologizing to me about not sending my package. I told her not to worry that I understand these kind of situations and that I don't hold grudges over anything like this. Judyth did send me some wonderful fabrics, a fairy book, button, and the most beautiful red fabric kit to make a block with. She sent me so much stuff I wasn't able to post it, but it was beautiful things. She also sent me my kitty things for my kitty round robin. Marianne is now able to be online, and we are so thankful for that, It is so good to see her back. She emailed me saying she had a package for me. I explained to her what had happened, and told her that she didn't have to . But that she could if she wanted to , and these lovelies arrived in the mail yesturday. I am so thrilled with everything she sent me and am so thankful for everything she gave me. I love everything. THANK YOU MARIANNE!!! And THANK YOU JUDYTH!!!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Thelma, You've been "Tagged!" in return... Linda tagged me to show you my workspace, and since I love to see where other's create, I've tagged you back. Since I've already posted photographs of my spaces, I simply added links to my post. Feel free to do the same, if you've already posted yours. Smiles!