Friday, May 25, 2007


This is a calander with different cq blocks, it came with step by step instructions to make each block for the month. It is awesome! Can't wait to get to stitching this up. The book is by J.Marsha Michler. It has wonderful info in it too.

This is an embroidery pocket guide of stitches. In my earlier post I posted the pocket guide of Crazy Quilt Stitches. These are so neat. I found out that my friend Sherry worked at Leisure Arts and helped to make these pocket guides. How neat is that.







As you can see all the wonderful things she gave me. And these cig silkies. My first time of having these. I can't wait to be able to make them into a block. Absolutely wonderful! As you can see below she has helped me add to my thread collection. I love everything.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

What beautiful treasures. I know you'll enjoy these to the fullest! {smiles}

Thelma said...

Oh yes I will Cathy!! It will be so much fun!