In my Stitchmap group I am a member of, we were taking a class in Redwork. At the end of the class we get to choose a pattern and use any color we want , but we have to work it in the stitches we learned in the Redwork class. So I am beginning to work on the Girl and Arbor. I enlarged the photo big enough to fit really well on a 9x9 piece of my handdyed fabric.
I made a copy of the pattern and have written down exactly what stitch I am going to use and where.
So my first stitch I chose is the backstitch for the arbor. I used #8 Perle Cotton 318.
If I have counted them correctly I will be using 12 stitches out of all the stitches that we learned . So I am very proud that I have gotten that many picked out. Can't wait to see how it turns out.