Sunday, January 22, 2012

Being Creative

It's been awhile since the last post. Life sure has a way of keeping you from doing the things you love, but that's ok. I have been a little creative toward the last of the year and this year. Doing what I so love in studying color. Take a look at my dyeing blog here to see what I have been up to lately.
There is so much I want to do in my creative time but can't seem to make it all happen. lol
Just going to have to make choices on which paths to take.
For any of you out there that would love to learn to dye your own fabrics , there is an online class fixing to start soon.
Take a look here , and see if it is something you would love to do. I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very creative i think that your art is amazing and will be remmber well after your gone