Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Jamiaca 'Mon

This pic was taken off our balcony,,we saw several cruise ships coming in, and I never realized exactly how big these things are till we saw them docked,,wow,,they are huge.
This was the balloon terrace,,loved the little hot air balloons inside this bar. Had to take some pics.
Here is one of the many parrots that are on the resort. This one never talked but sure was pretty.
A pic of my DH. It was definately a beautiful place to visit.
Here is me and some more parrots. These parrots never said anything either.
Looking out our balcony.
Hanging out on the beach grill. This was our last day, waiting to leave.
Now this is Cracker,,she could talk and whistle,,her cage is always open and she comes and goes as pleases.
More pics of the balloon terrace.
Snapshot of part of the resort.
The glass bottom boat going out for a cruise.
This was the problem with this resort,,these darn stairs,,we definately got a work out. To eat, go to the beach, etc you had to climb these stairs.
Here's Charlie!! He was one huge turtle.
Me sitting on the balcony.
That building there was the work out room and aroebics...there were definately some commited people on vacation. lol

Inside of our room. I know we took more pics,,but don't know what happened to them. I don't know if blogspot will let me add video or not but I got a dvd of when we went to Dunns River Falls. If I can figure out how to do it I would love to put that on my blog for all to watch. We had a wonderful time,,I loved laying in the sun and reading,,so relaxing. I believe the next time we go to Jamiaca though we will go to Couples Swept Away,,7 mile beach and no stairs. This was Couples Sans Souci,,,hope I spelled that right.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice Thelma, thanks for sharing the next best thing to being there.

We went on a cruise and Jaimaca was one of the stops. The family had a choice of either Dunn's falls or doing the swing through the canopy and that's what they choose so I'll be looking forward to your video if you can figure out how to post it.

CrazyKwilter said...

I thought I left a comment yesterday. LOL

Looks like you had a good time. I've never been on a cruise. Jamaica probably was a bit warmer than Arkansas! One of our neighbors went to Jamaica for Christmas.

Maggie R said...

Oh My! what a lovely time you must have had.... Enjoyed all the photos....I have never been on a cruise. I have a terrible fear of deep water.. I'm happy in my swimming pool!!
I thought I woould follow your blog. I like to quilt too, in fact me and my Mellow yellow quilters(4 of us) got to-gether yesterday and made a quilt for a soldier. Will post later. Too tired to-day!!!!
Thanks for sharing
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie
waving vigorously to keep warm in freezing, snowy, southern ontaio, canada.

Gail said...

Oh Thelma, what a beautiful place, looks like you could be there without a care in the world. I am glad you got to enjoy such a wonderful vacation.