Thursday, December 28, 2006



This little piece was part of the class of Linda's getting us ready to make people for our project. I had the background fabric I had bought a long time ago wondering what in the world will I ever do with this fabric. Well, I found a use for it here. I used pastel chalks to paint the body, appliqued her body down on the background then appliqued her clothes on and used thread for her hair. Of course I had to put her a little ribbon to hold her hair. It was a fun class.

4 comments:

Candi said...

OMG that is just beautiful! How I would love to see this in person, I'll bet it's outstanding!
HUGZ:)
Candi

Thelma said...

Thanks Candi!

Marianne S-M said...

You are too talented for words Thelma! Such awesome, gorgeous work. You are inspiring. Hugs, Marianne in NJ

Thelma said...

Thank you so much for your conplements Marianne, sorry it took me so long to notice you had posted this message.